Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A is for Again

So, I got 2 posts into the March Slice of Life challenge, and then I let life overwhelm me. Even now, my to do list looks more like a volume of the encyclopedia than a list. But I find myself looking to another blogging challenge to help me write more than academic work and assignments.

It's easy to fall into the trap of busy-ness (I sense tomorrow will be an easy blog) yet again. Yet, I know that daily writing actually sustains me in a way that combats the feeling of being overwhelmed. Somehow, the idea of 26 posts in a month seems like a more attainable goal, as if one "cheat day" of not blogging will make a difference.  Maybe it will; maybe I'm foolong myself. But here I go...again.


6 comments:

  1. Here is wishing you success!

    --
    Timothy S. Brannan
    The Other Side, April Blog Challenge: The A to Z of Witches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you luck. I find myself biting off more than I can chew sometimes too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the Challenge, it's hard but worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there. I am looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first two weeks are always the hardest for me... but once I'm through those, it gets easier. May the same be true for you! :)

    ReplyDelete